Richford Korea Bidet Installation Instructions
Install the bidet yourself:
1. Be sure a freshwater supply valve and waterproof electrical oulet are near your toilet bowl. (Richord electronic bidet should be connected with the freshwater supply)
2. Put the bracket and washer on the holes of the toilet bowl.
3. Fix the best position of bracket by using screws and bracket holders like below.
4. Put the bidet toward the bracket completely until hear "Clock" sound.
Connecting with freshwater supply
1. Close the freshwater supply and install T-valve.
2. Connect the hose with T-valve.
3. Put Richford Ion filter with the hose. (notice that the arrow of flow should direct to Richford bidet)
4. Connect the hose to the end of Ion filter with Richford bidet.